Sunset from the boat.
Pretty sure that I had half of these!
The night wouldn't be complete without a group selfie.
She is determined to bite the head off of that duck!
It is so hard to leave Hannah for the night, especially since I am back at work and have so much less time with her. I try and remember that a happy mommy means a happy baby, and a night full of lots of laughs and relaxing with my girlfriends definitely makes me happy!
Saturday was all about making baby food for Hannah. More on the details on that tomorrow. We spent LOTS of time at Whole Foods and in the kitchen but Hannah managed to enjoy herself doing both!
Paci smiles are the funniest!
Determined to get her little hands on those peaches!
After all the baby food making, it was only appropriate to make some adult food. I made pasta with bacon and corn for dinner. It was delicious and I highly recommend it, but I would not use a whole pound of pasta if I made it again because there was not enough sauce to coat the pasta.
We ended the night with Michael washing almost every dish we own and me getting some serious laughs out of Hannah while pretending to sneeze (ahhh-choo!).
Sunday we headed up to visit with Michael's parents and Hannah got to spend time with Grandma, Grandpa and some of her aunts, uncles and cousins!
So excited to see everyone!
Hannah loves her some Kyle!
Practicing her sitting up. She is getting so close!
As usual, it flew by way too quickly, but it was a great weekend.


I can post a comment! I like your blog and your pictures! yay!
ReplyDelete