Thursday, July 24, 2014

Congratulations Alise!!!

I had a post planned for today to show Hannah's craft that we made for my mom's birthday but things have been a little busy this week so I never got around to writing it.  I will definitely share it next week. I was just going to chalk things up to being busy and not post anything today until we got some GREAT news!!

One of my very best friends, Alise,  finally got a job teaching second grade!!  I am so beyond proud of her for never giving up on her dream of becoming a teacher, no matter how hard things got.  You always had faith that it would happen and I could not be any happier for you!!  Those kids are so lucky to have her for a teacher!!

After work, I quickly ran around to the store and did some quick sign making (proud of myself for not messing it up!  Usually I get Alise's help with sign making!)  We surprised Alise when she got home from babysitting on her front lawn.  Hannah is very happy for her bestie!!

We love you Alise!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww this just made me cry!! And Hannah is the cutest little baby ever!! Thank you McGrath family for being so supportive and caring throughout this whole journey. I couldn't have gotten through it without you. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs