I shared a picture of Hannah on Friday from our McGrath family photos that we received back from the photographer last week and I wanted to share some more of my favorites from the day of Hannah and our beautiful nieces and handsome nephews. We took the pictures back in the end of June. It was such a fun time to be together - although getting 10 kids to cooperate and look at the camera was not easy! It caused for some very silly antics from the adults. I wish we had photos of what was going on behind the camera!!
(All of the pictures are by Rachel from
Sugarshots Photography, she is super patient and awesome!)
Here are my favorites of just Hannah.
These are my favorite group shots with just the kids.
Now with Grandma and Grandpa.
It is so surreal for me to see Hannah in these pictures. Back when Michael and I first started dating, and I would stalk his Facebook pictures, I remember seeing pictures of a big beautiful family on the beach. I later learned that they take a family trip every summer to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and at the end of the trip they take a family picture on the beach. So cute! The first summer we were dating Michael invited me on the trip and I got to be in the picture. We weren't dating very long at the time but I remember how special it felt to feel like a part of the family.
 |
| My first OBX trip in 2009. The kids have grown up so much!! |
Now seeing Hannah in pictures with her cousins and grandparents (the very same people from the Facebook photos just over 5 years ago) is so crazy. I was so close to my cousins growing up and I am glad that Hannah has so many McGrath cousins, since it will probably be awhile before she has any cousins on my side. The thought of her running around one day and playing with them makes me so happy. She is so lucky to get to be a part of such a loving and close family (we both are!).
No comments:
Post a Comment