Monday, August 4, 2014

Random Wish List


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Monday is here way too soon, yet again!  Today I am linking up today with Momfessionals to share my wishlist.  

When I sat down to think about my wishlist it sort of came out as a whole bunch of random things, so that is what I am going to share!  Here is my random wishlist!

1.  A trip for my birthday

I am turning the big "30" in November and I would really like to go away to celebrate.  I want Michael to plan a little trip instead of a party or a gift.  I don't want to have to worry about the planning, that is gift enough!!

2. A baby carrier

I have the baby K'Tan wrap that I got at my baby shower, but I have had by eye on the Ergo Baby carrier for awhile.  I have been debating between their original carrier and the just released 360 carrier.



Any advice on which one to go with?  Do you love a different baby carrier that I should consider?  Would love to hear from you!

3.  Finishing Hannah's nursery

Hannah's nursery is mostly complete but there are a few more things I have been on the look out for to make it finished.  I currently have my eye on this mirror for over her changing table.
I am also looking for a narrow white book case to put at the entrance of her room to store her books and display some things.  Once I get that, I can hang some more pictures and this beautiful shelf that my friends got her as gift when she was born.  I have looked all over online for the perfect shelf but I haven't been able to find anything.  The search continues...

I also want a decal of a quote to put over her closet.  I have a great decal of her name over her crib that I got from Etsy.  I need to find the time to do some searching around on Etsy to find a decal or quote that I really like.

Once I have the room complete, I will share photos!

4.  A cleaning lady

With both Michael and I working, we have such limited amount of time home with Hannah, I don't want to always spend our weekends cleaning.  I can't complain too much because Michael does help with (do) a lot of the cleaning, but I would love to just be able to think about spending time together as a family on the weekends instead of how dirty the kitchen floor is!   

Once Hannah starts crawling we aren't going to be able to get away with putting off vacuuming and sweeping so long!  :)

There you have it!  My random wish list!  Looking at it makes me realize how much times have changed since having Hannah.  Last year this list would have been filled with clothes, shoes, make up and all things like that!  Having a baby certainly changes everything!!

10 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. Great wishlist! I never did a baby wrap but have a friend that loves her Ergo. I finally bit the bullet and hired a cleaning lady when we had two children - BEST.DECISION.EVER! I'm still never bored at home with laundry and just picking up but it's been just a huge stress reliever. And like you said, the weekends are now for focusing on playing with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Would love any tips you have on how to find a good cleaning lady?

      Delete
    2. We live in a small town (no one advertises) so it was word of mouth from a friend. Ask around and you could always just ask someone to come in for a deep cleaning and see if they are worth asking to come in regularly before committing. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. I hope you get to go on a trip for your birthday! That sounds so much better than a party :) And a cleaning lady is on my wishlist these days too! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope my husband takes all my hints and reads this! :)

      Delete
    2. Amen to a cleaning lady!! I think we all need one! I love my Ergo, definitely worth the investment! And Good luck on the trip...wouldn't that be wonderful :)

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear about the Ergo, I think I am going to have to make the leap and get it!

      Delete
  3. I think a trip for your 30th sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! How fun!! Oh, and a cleaning lady is something I need to add to my wishlist, too, -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip and a cleaning lady all for your 30th- that'd be the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the greatest!! Fingers crossed!!

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs