When I bought this for Hannah while I was pregnant, I never could have imagined how much she would love it!!
I knew there was some hype around Sophie but I thought it was pretty expensive for a small baby toy and I don't really even like giraffes, so I thought we would be passing on Sophie altogether. But then a few of my maternity sweaters ripped (after I washed them according to the directions) and I was able to return them to Destination Maternity.
I was now almost 9 months pregnant and completely done buying maternity clothes and stuck with a merchandise credit to the maternity store. I waited for one of their sale emails (30% off everything) and decided to buy baby items with the credit. Their selection of baby things is very limited and Sophie was one of the few things that stood out, so decided to get it.
I am SO happy I did!!
I can't even begin to count the amount of time Hannah has spent chewing on her nose. She absolutely loves Sophie and when we go out Sophie is always in the diaper bag! Hannah is obsessed with it and therefore so am I!!
She spends so much time biting the nose, I don't know how the only picture I have of Hannah with Sophie is this one!!
If you are on the fence about spending the money on Sophie, definitely get her!
Any other must have teething toys? There are so many out there, which other ones are worth having?


Hannah and I have the same favorite animal ;)
ReplyDelete